Prices and booking
Our prices vary from course to course
Each course/day will vary in price, depending on the skill you are learning, plus the number of people involved.
On a general basis:
- A 1:1 guiding in the mountains will cost £160 - This will be for up to 8 hours
- A 1:1 1/2 day guiding in the mountains will cost £100 - This will be up to 4 hours
- A 1:1 day's tuition for Natural Running of Basic Navigation will cost £150 - This will be a 6 hour course with 45 minute break for lunch, please supply your own food.
- A 2:1 course/day will receive a 20% discount, making it £120 per person (Total = £240)
- A 3:1 course/day will receive a further discount of 20% again, making it £96 per person. (Total = £288)
- A course for 4 people will be charged at £75 per person, giving just more than another 20% discount per person (Total = £300), we will only run a course if we have 3 or more and will work on a 1:6 basis. The course will not run with less than 3 people.
- Each person after 4 people, i.e; 5 people and more are all charged at £60 each. (5 people would equal £300, 6 people would equal £360 and so on......)
Please look through all our pages to get the correct price for each course, as they do differ depending on the skill or course you are taking, the above is just a quick rough guide.
*We reserve the right to cancel a course if we do not fill the minimum numbers, and will refund your money in this occurrence or transfer your money to a different date/course*
To book a course you can do one of the following things:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 07989 697487. (rather than leave a message, please email(email@example.com) if you don't get an answer, we will respond as quickly as possible)
Fancy being guided across the mountains for a day? See our pricing structure for further information.
Mountain Skills can be self taught over time, or you can fast track with one of our bespoke courses.
Want to learn how best to run with your poles?
Improve your navigation skills with one to one tuition
Want to learn how to run naturally, as nature intended you to?